To calculate the payback of sparkling water machines you should:
Take into account the costs for operation and maintenance of machines:
- What number of machines you want to buy and place in your city.
- The amount of money paid for machines depending on the chosen configuration.
- Wages and salaries.
- Transportation costs for maintenance of machines.
- Unaccounted expenses (rent of warehouse, office, repairs, etc.)
- The average price for 1 sq m, when you mount one machine.
- If the machines are on the street, be sure to take into account garbage collection and purchase of disposable packages.
- Find a supplier of syrups. Ukraine natural syrups are based on beet sugar and can be purchased from 25 UAH up to 36 UAH.
- Find a supplier of purified water in cans capacity 19 liters. - Maybe buy 15 to 24 UAH.
- Find a company engaged in filling bottles with CO2. Refilled carboy for 10 l is for 2,500 cups.
- Take into account the energy consumption. One water sparkling machine consumes in the hottest month being on the sun about 110 - 125 kWh / month at 1.50 UAH per 1 kW.
- Syrup consumption rate is 25 ml. / One glass - is the recommended dose.
Decide, based on research in your town, at what price you will sell drinks of 180 ml size:
- Drink 1 - sparkling water without syrup (recommended 1.50 - 2.50 UAH)
- Drink 2 - sparkling water with syrup at the lowest price (we recommend 2.50 - 3.50 UAH)
- Drink 3 - sparkling water with "fashionable" and popular syrups (recommended 4.50 - 5.00 UAH)
To model how many cups a day you are going to sell during one day.
- According to our statistics, on average - 180 glasses in a summer day.
- 80 glasses in a "spring-autumn period".
- 40 glasses in a "winter" period (in winter the machines must be transferred inside).
The final and most important indicator i.e. the number of months payback of machines network is located at the end of Table 1. It is the formula on the basis of the above data.
You can download the file for machine payback calculation and fill in your data ...
Direct link to file :